Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
One of the first boots in the riding industry classified as safety footwear. A Mountain Horse classic!
• Tough upper in full grain leather
Withstands excessive tearing and abbrasion
• Steel toe as per EN 20345
Withstands 1500 kg pressure and 200 joule impact!
• Oil and acid resistant outsole
Suitable for stable work around acidic manure etc
• Moisture-absorbent canvas lining with strong suede reinforcement in the heel part for extra long-lasting durability
• Ergonomically designed removable EVA insole
• Elastic gore on both sides for individual fit
• Built in 850°C Steel shank for improved stability
• Stirrup Control System™ incorporated in the outsole
Delivery: 2 weeks
Please enter the required fields!